Sunday 13 May 2012

What a day!

For the first time in quite a while I woke up this morning to total silence and when I looked out of the window the water in the harbour was completely flat without even a ripple. Sadly by the time I had got out of the shower and dressed a couple of boats had crossed the harbour and the water wasn't quite the mirror that it had been but never the less it was still a fantastic sight. When I walked to the quay there were only two people also out walking but it was really warm in the sunshine and the light was fantastic.

This is the first day of Art Scilly Week so I hope that the weather stays like this for some of the week at least. Certainly it will encourage more people to partake in the wide variety of activities that are available this week. So lets hope you all enjoy it and make sure that you put this week in your calendar for 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment